Writing instruction by e-mail. Every day for a year, you will receive a new writing tip, complete with explanations and examples. That’s 365 writing lessons! You won’t be overwhelmed by too much information at once. Learn one new strategy every day. Improve your writing every day.
Each daily lesson is 100 to 200 words and contains a writing tip, examples, discussion, and helpful advice. Large topics are divided into discrete strategies and presented one at a time.
Here’s what you get:
- 218 writing strategies,
- 73 grammar and punctuation tips,
- 37 writing resources, and
- 37 quotes on writing with instructional commentary.
Subscribe and improve your writing every day for a year!
How to Subscribe
1. Click the “ADD TO CART” button and purchase the subscription.
2. We will manually subscribe you to the service because the messaging service doesn’t connect to the payment service. We will use the name and email address you use when purchasing the subscription–so make sure your email is correct. We will manually subscribe you within the day. Most likely, once we subscribe you, you will receive an email to confirm your email address, and you must click on the confirmation link you receive. This prevents spam and abuse of the automatic delivery system.
3. Once you confirm your email address, you should get a message in a few minutes welcoming you to the service. That’s it. You have subscribed to Writing Tips for a Year!
The confirmation email will be from info@Precise Edit.com or info@HostileEditing.com.
Precise Edit’s tips offer serious value to anyone who wants the edge that polished communications can bring. This pithy, clever, slightly irreverent series should help writers of all skill levels avoid mistakes, communicate with confidence, and stand out from the crowd. Do yourself a favor and take a few seconds a day to improve this often-overlooked skill.
—William Reichard, cofounder, CrossCut Communications Public Relations & Marketing
The “Small Print”
Daily emails are delivered automatically, one per day, to the email address you use when you sign up. If you don’t start to receive them after 2 days, contact us.
Use a valid email address when you subscribe on the private page, and double-check to make sure it is correct. The daily tips will go to the email you use, whether or not it is correct. Similarly, if you change email addresses, the emails will continue going to the original email address. You can notify us, and we can change your address in the delivery system. You are responsible for making sure your email address is correct, for correcting any problems receiving the emails, and for notifying us if your email address changes.
If you don’t receive the confirmation email and/or don’t receive the emails with the daily writing tips, check your junk folder and email blocking settings. If all else fails, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.